Neurology terms help

Hannah Dvorak hdvorak at cns.caltech.edu
Sun Apr 14 14:17:39 EST 1996

In article <317027FA.2ECC at execpc.com>, Matt Barnes <barnes at execpc.com> says:

>Could anyone define the function of these sections of the brain for me?  In research for
>a report, I came across them, but haven't been able to find the definitions anywhere.

Where have you looked?  You should be able to find these in any
neurobiology textbook, and some of them should even be in a standard
dictionary.  "Principles of Neural Science" by Kandel, Schwartz, and
Jessell, a pretty standard neuro text, has most of the terms below
in the index.

Hannah Dvorak			hdvorak at cns.caltech.edu
Division of Biology 216-76
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125