object seen while swimming

Jan Six Jan.Six at uku.fi
Mon Apr 15 20:55:19 EST 1996

DR. JANIS YOUNG wrote:

> This seems a bit cookey and I have forgotten to mention it to
>  anyone, but
>  when I swim I see little things floating which I think are in my
>  eyelids.
> two different forms float past.  One looks like a bunch of
>  circles
> attached on the sides and open at one end.  the other paritcle
>  is like a
> piece of RNA ( a squiglley thin tube with little beads in it
> at various
> places.  Now don't think I've gone off my rocker.  I haven't.
>   I see these
> things all the time wearing goggles and swimming with my
>  head in the
> water.

They're small impurities in the vitreous. Everybody has them.
Ignore them and they'll go away.

Jan Six           |"It is a hypothesis that the sun will rise in the
                  | morning. This means we don't _know_ it will rise"
Jan.Six at uku.fi    |                         - Ludwig Wittgenstein

It's my real name.|"Actually, now that you come to mention it..."
Honest.           |                         - Nikolaus Copernicus