object seen while swimming

John E. Anderson jander at UNF.EDU
Mon Apr 15 03:27:42 EST 1996

One looks like a bunch of
>  circles
> attached on the sides and open at one end.  the other paritcle
>  is like a
> piece of RNA ( a squiglley thin tube with little beads in it
> at various
> places.

I see similar things, pretty much whenever I look for them.  They are
hard to keep in the center of my vision, sort of slowly floating off to
one side or the other.  It's my understanding that they are "floaters",
which I think are pieces of tissue(?) that are floating around inside
the eyeball, and that just about everyone has them.

Hope this helps.

John Anderson
--
John E. Anderson, Ph.D.