object seen while swimming

Infilsec infilsec at apic.net
Mon Apr 15 07:18:56 EST 1996

DR. JANIS YOUNG (janyoung at news.holonet.net) wrote:
: anatomy, blood, objects in
:
: This seems a bit cookey and I have forgotten to mention it to
:  anyone, but
:  when I swim I see little things floating which I think are in my
:  eyelids.
: two different forms float past.  One looks like a bunch of
:  circles
: attached on the sides and open at one end.  the other paritcle
:  is like a
: piece of RNA ( a squiglley thin tube with little beads in it
: at various
: places.  Now don't think I've gone off my rocker.  I haven't.
:   I see these
: things all the time wearing goggles and swimming with my
:  head in the
: water.
:

Hmmm, I see those circles when I look straight up into
blue sky. Perhaps some organisms floating on the surface of
the eye?

matt