object seen while swimming

DR. JANIS YOUNG janyoung at news.holonet.net
Sun Apr 14 21:33:36 EST 1996

anatomy, blood, objects in

This seems a bit cookey and I have forgotten to mention it to
 anyone, but
 when I swim I see little things floating which I think are in my
two different forms float past.  One looks like a bunch of
attached on the sides and open at one end.  the other paritcle
 is like a
piece of RNA ( a squiglley thin tube with little beads in it
at various
places.  Now don't think I've gone off my rocker.  I haven't.
  I see these
things all the time wearing goggles and swimming with my
 head in the

Janis Dillaha Young, Ph.D.
Skyline Peptides	Tel.&FAX: (510) 655-5885
6039 Skyline Blvd. #	e-mail:  janyoung at holonet.net
Oakland, CA  94611-1039	 SkylinePep at AOL.com