ENG raw data wanted

Tom Boismier boismier at umich.edu
Mon Apr 15 07:09:57 EST 1996

In article <316DCA05.72C0 at pl.jaring.my>, says...

>Can anybody send me some raw ENG signal data files.  I need it to test
>my signal detection program.

This may be difficult, since commerically-available computerized ENG systems
store the data in vendor-specific proprietary formats. I could send you a data
file, but without the vendors software, you wouldn't be able to read it.

One vendor, ICS Medical, has an export feature that creates an ASCII text
file, but you would need to get info from the vendor regarding the layout of
the file (i.e, where is calibration info, what column refers to what channel,
etc).

What kind of ENG data are you interested in? Oculomotility (saccade, pursuit,
etc), gaze, nystagmus, caloric, Hallpike?

Tom Boismier, MPH
Vestibular Testing Center
University of Michigan Hospitals
boismier at umich.edu