Neurology terms help

Jim Hutchins hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Tue Apr 16 20:06:10 EST 1996

Matt Barnes (barnes at execpc.com) wrote:
: Could anyone define the function of these sections of the brain for me?  In research for
: a report, I came across them, but haven't been able to find the definitions anywhere.
: Here they are:

: Intraparietal Sulci
: Central Sulcus
: Inferior Parietal Lobules
: Hippocampus
: Amygdala
: Massa Intermedia
: Third Ventricle

: If you could email the responses to me, it would be much appreciated.  Thanks to anyone
: who helps me.

: Matt Barnes
: barnes at execpc.com

Gee Matt, these look like questions from a take-home exam to me.
Try a medical dictionary.  Dorland's or Stedman's, depending on whether you
like green or red better.
--
Jim Hutchins
Assoc Prof Anatomy, Asst Prof Neurology (Research), Univ Mississippi Med Ctr