Molecular Probes Web Page

Computer computer at
Wed Apr 17 13:06:00 EST 1996

Molecular Probes Inc, the World leader in Fluorescent Dye Technology, is
pleased to announce the establishment of our Web Site at

At this point the site is still evolving so all comments and problems
should be directed to webmaster at  If this address doesn't
work then try tech at and the message will be forwarded

We appreciate your input at this time in order to make the Web site as
useful as possible to anyone using fluorescent technology.  All comments
and suggestions are welcome.

Please do not try responding to this message directly or cluttering the
newsgroup with posted replies.  Use one of the addresses above.

Thank You
Molecular Probes Inc.