object seen while swimming

wiggleswormj wiggleswormj at sbphrd.com
Thu Apr 18 09:02:25 EST 1996

--
The opinions expressed in this communication are my own,
  and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

I too have seen these objects.
But I think that there is nothing to worry about, as I read an article
some time ago which I'm sure said that these are actually bloodcells of
different forms that have some how leaked out of the fine capilleries of
the eye.It could be that the only time you are able to focus on these
objects is while looking at a distant object through a clear screen. I am
able to see them while looking at the sky on a summers day.

I hope this puts your mind at rest.