N-acetyl-cystein and neurodegeneration

RUSSELL BUONOR/ANATOMY buonor at JEFLIN.TJU.EDU
Fri Apr 19 12:36:46 EST 1996

 	About 1 month ago a preprint was on the net describing a three
year clinical trial from a group at the U of Florida using the
antioxidant n-acetyl cystein to treat a variety of neurodegenerative
diseases!  I somehow lost this message and was hoping that someone else
or the originator of the preprint could possibly repost or send the
information directly to me.  I would greatly appreciate this information!!

Russ Buono Ph.D.  Dept of Pathology, Anatomy, and Cell Biology
Jefferson Medical College, Phila PA 19107
215 503 7852
FAX 215 923-3808
email   	BUONOR at JEFLIN.TJU.EDU
Thanks in advance to those who respond !!!