Stimulus Conditioning Biofeedback For Epilepsy

Paulette L. Motzko motzko at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 20 14:53:33 EST 1996

I am familiar with using biofeedback for helping control/abort auras
and seizures, as I have been employing it as a coping mechanism for
years.  Recently I was told about a particular type of biofeedback,
Stimulus Conditioning Biofeedback, which I am at a loss to find
information on. I was told it was especially helpful for people with
recurrant auras/simple partial seizures, such as what I suffer from.
Can somebody guide me in the direction of books written about this,
excerpts from medical journals, or whatever.
Thanks,
Paulette