Entrainment of brainwaves

Emery Carr ecarr at infohwy.com
Mon Apr 22 02:34:54 EST 1996

>Note: The *beat* frequency appearing on the EEG is that which comes
>from the discrepancy detectors
>
>        In the language of computer engineers the discrepancy
>detectors correspond to a NAND (Not AND) circuit, lateral inhibition
>to NOR (Not OR).
>
>Cheers  Gord

Thanks Gord, this is a little more like it :)

I don't yet know that much about how an EEG readout even works so maybe
you could point me somewhere that would explain that...

Could you perhaps give me a specific equation (in terms of sine wave
freqs.) that would allow me to determine what the observed discrepancy
would be (given the two freqs.)

Thanks.