S: Neurology/neuroscience web sites

Stephan Blaschke stephan at wistar.ruhr.de
Thu Apr 25 15:16:00 EST 1996

Dear colleagues,

I am working as an intern in a department of neurology in Germany. We plan
to get an Internet connection in our hospital, so I was asked to give an
overview on the use of Internet with practical demonstration (I will be
using my home account for this). My question is: Do you know any web sites
of special interest for neurologists and/or neuroscientists (one of our
research topics is Clinical Electrophysiology - Evoked Potentials).

I look forward to your suggestions!

Sorry for crossposting, but I don't know in which newsgroup I would find
the most neurologists / neuroscientist; as bionet.* is not one of the big
7, I am not sure, how fare it is propagated.