How the Brain Works and More

Paultje Bakker bakker at
Wed Apr 24 21:02:47 EST 1996

Paul Bush wrote:

>How the Brain Works and More
> Here is an essay that
> describes how I have come to understand reality. First I shall

[Much Deleted]

> One last point - to build a nonhuman intelligence, build a huge
> cortex and connect it to some inputs. The difficulty will come in
> training it - deciding which higher level concepts it builds are
> important.

Now why didn't I think of that!

> Copyright Paul Bush 1996 all rights reserved etc etc.

If I were you, I would apply for a patent, and quick. You
don't know who might be reading these posts.

Paul Bakker bakker at	"I don't see *why* we need this
Intelligent Systems Division	 new fangled nuclear power. What's
Electrotechnical Laboratory	 wrong with good ol' electricity
Tsukuba Science City, Japan      anyway?" - a net.citizen