CJD and prev post about mystious illness

Estelle Gregory estelle at svpal.svpal.org
Fri Apr 26 00:41:53 EST 1996

A few months ago there were some posts about a young woman (20ish?) with
mysterious progessive neurological sx, including altered loss of
consciousness (to coma), muscle twitching, etc.  I think it was posted
from GB.  Last week I read a summary in Science News of a young woman
whodied in England whose sx sounded a lot like this.  Does anyone know if
these are related?  Sorry if it has alaready been answered but I haven't
had access to the news groups for a while -  and I don't know that name
or sender of the original thread.  TIA