S: Neurology/neuroscience web sites

David Redish dredish at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 25 20:00:02 EST 1996

In article <67XNKJJ4UJB at wistar.ruhr.de>,
Stephan Blaschke <stephan at wistar.ruhr.de> wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>
>I am working as an intern in a department of neurology in Germany. We plan
>to get an Internet connection in our hospital, so I was asked to give an
>overview on the use of Internet with practical demonstration (I will be
>using my home account for this). My question is: Do you know any web sites
>of special interest for neurologists and/or neuroscientists (one of our
>research topics is Clinical Electrophysiology - Evoked Potentials).
>
>I look forward to your suggestions!
>
>Sorry for crossposting, but I don't know in which newsgroup I would find
>the most neurologists / neuroscientist; as bionet.* is not one of the big
>7, I am not sure, how fare it is propagated.

>Stephan Blaschke <stephan at wistar.ruhr.de> D-45888 Gelsenkirchen (Germany)

A good place to start from is the Cog-Neuro Sites on the Internet:

        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC/other

It should be a (fairly complete) index of neuroscience sites
available on the internet.  If you are looking for more specific
indices, try the index sub-page.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

adr

PS. If you find sites that are not on, but should be,
please forward them to me.

maintainer, CNBC website:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC
maintainer, Cog-Neuro Sites on the Internet, courtesy CNBC:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC/other
maintainer, NIPS*96 website:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/NIPS
David Redish		Computer Science Department CMU
graduate student	Neural Processes in Cognition Training Program
			Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition (CNBC)
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/People/dredish/home.html