S: Neurology/neuroscience web sites

Peter Mulderry mulderry at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 26 16:30:20 EST 1996

In article <67XNKJJ4UJB at wistar.ruhr.de>,
stephan at wistar.ruhr.de (Stephan Blaschke) wrote:

 > I am working as an intern in a department of neurology in Germany. We plan
 > to get an Internet connection in our hospital, so I was asked to give an
 > overview on the use of Internet with practical demonstration (I will be
 > using my home account for this). My question is: Do you know any web sites
 > of special interest for neurologists and/or neuroscientists (one of our
 > research topics is Clinical Electrophysiology - Evoked Potentials).

I have collected a good number of WWW links that you might find interesting. Take a look at my neuroscience web page:

 http://www.ed.ac.uk/~mulderry/Pages/neurosci.html

--
Peter Mulderry, Edinburgh, Scotland.

USENET Pearl of Wisdom (Collect the set!):
"I am pleased when women challenge the traditional norns. However you are a
cold hearted and rude person so I cannot find it within me to apologise or
to wish you success. In fact I wish you failure and abstract poverty." -
mrgb100 at cam.ac.uk.