ADD & Neurofeedback

Brian Thiel/Lois Henry-Thiel thielbl at
Sat Apr 27 07:43:01 EST 1996

<103527.251 at> wrote:

> Anyone have knowledge of work done in the field of ADD and neurofeedback?
> Please point me in the right direction.

Alvah Byers has just published a book of several hundred pages listing
about 20 years' worth of bibliographic references on neurofeedback,
many of them on ADD.  It is being distributed by:
   Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback
   10200 West 44 Avenue, Suite 304
   Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033
   Phone: 303/422-8436  FAX: 303/422-8894
   EMAIL: 5686214 at

Here also are two web references that will provide (1) a chain to
several large bibliographies and (2) to three, so far, reprints of
articles from peer-review journals on the topic, by Abarbanel,
Rossiter-LaVaque,  and Tansey.  (section on Neuro providers) (section on reprints)