Interesting and Definition of "Qigong"

Su Che-Lung neursu at ms2.hinet.net
Sat Apr 27 12:10:18 EST 1996

>What is Qigong?
Hi Everybody:
    "Qi" in Chinese means a breath but also means an inner strength.
Qigong (chi-kong or Chinese breathing excercise ) means the ability
to use one's inner strength to control his own physiological activities,
such as muscle tone, breathing, mentation etc.
    Those who practice Qigong have the feeling of "Qi" moving in his body,
which still could not be clearly explained by moderm medicine. I am a
neurologist and very interested in this field.  I am very grad to discuss
with you if you are interested in it.
                                                    Dr. C.L. Su   Taiwan.