Overseas grad student stipends?

Karoly Mirnics, M.D. karoly at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Tue Apr 30 16:49:06 EST 1996

Hi everyone,

one of the graduate students/MDs from Croatia would like
to come to the US to learn a certain technic crucial
to her research. A lab is willing to accept her at
Dahousie (Dr. Harold Robertson), but, as always, it
came down to the $$$.
	Anone has an idea about a good source of
different mini-grants, exchange progs, short-term
stipends? My guys at the international office were
clueless, and I did not find anything except
Fulbright on the Net?

Any suggestions at all?

Thanks a million

Karoly

Karoly Mirnics, M.D.         "If we do not all hang together,
W1413 BST                we most assuredly will hang separately"
School of Medicine
University of Pittsburgh           Benjamin Franklin, 1776
Pittsburgh PA 15261
Tel:(412) 648-9086; Fax:(412) 648-1441
http://bigfoot.neurobio.pitt.edu/karoly.htm
talk karoly at bigfoot.neurobio.pitt.edu