Molecular Probes Web Page

Mario Allaire allairem at montrealnet.ca
Tue Apr 30 20:46:46 EST 1996

Hi,

I recently face a problem where I  needed to answer the following
question. Litterature was not of very mush help.

How many bacteria in general does it take to generate an infection?
(i.e. S Aureus)? Which will overcome normal natural defence. Skin
contact.

Same question for yeast?

Same question for molds? i.e Candidat...

MA