gamma PKC regulation

Tonja Burshek burshek at ibg.colorado.edu
Thu Aug 1 14:52:34 EST 1996

	I am interested in obtaining information about the mouse gamma
PKC promoter(s), enhancer(s), and other aspects of it's regulatory
function.  I have several articles from MEDLINE, unfortunately our library
has "LOST" the certain volumes I need (of not one but three of the most
important papers from the search).  I have an interlibrary loan going, but
it's supposed to take 3-6 weeks (I guess they don't have fax machines
either).

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated and I thank anyone who helps
for their assistance in advance.

Tonja