Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience

Jeff Wilson wilsonj at smtplink.ipfw.indiana.edu
Fri Aug 2 11:25:19 EST 1996

Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience (FUN) is an organization
devoted to the promotion of research and teaching in neuroscience at
primarily undergraduate institutions.  We currently have more than 250
members, and meet annually in conjunction with the Society for
Neuroscience meeting.

STUDENT TRAVEL AWARD:  Each year since 1991 FUN has awarded travel
grants to undergraduate students presenting their research at the
meeting.  If you have an eligible student please nominate him/her.
Deatils available on FUN's web page:

http://cvax.ipfw.indiana.edu/~wilsonj/fun.htm

More info about FUN is available on the web page.  Attend our social
at the Neuroscience Meeting to meet colleagues involved in
undergraduate education.

Jeff Wilson, President
Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience
wilsonj at smtplink.ipfw.indiana.edu