Emergency HELP!!!!- tremors and numbness - getting worse. Please

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Mon Aug 5 07:35:43 EST 1996

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, mark minevich wrote:

> and wireless. I don't have any serious problems besides Crohn's disease.
>>>CUT>>
> Please give me any suggestion. I am in a lot of pain.

Crohn's disease at this time appears to be caused to a defect in one
of the neurotransmitters in the gut.  The gut system is sort like a second
brain and has as many nerve cells as the spinal cord.  You can read about
it in Scientist with in the last two months.  Sorry I do not remember the
date.

Since the defect is in making and using a neurotransmitter it appears
logical that the problem could have spread to your central nervous system.
In my opinion pain is due to maximum discrepant information on two or more
channels of information.

Sorry I can not give you specific suggestions.
Ron Blue