THE GUY WITH THE RAILROAD SPIKE THROUGH HIS BRAIN?

Leslie E. Packer, PhD lpacker at nyc.pipeline.com
Sun Aug 11 21:53:45 EST 1996

--

His name was Phineas T. Gage, and he survived, but with marked
personality/behavioral changes.  One of his descendants (Fred Gage) is a

There is some information that I once saw about the case in E. Valenstein's
book "Brain Control," but I suspect if you do a subject search on under
Gage's name, you'll probably find stuff.

Good luck.

Leslie E. Packer, PhD