NI board in mac at UW?

Eli Meir meir at zoology.washington.edu
Fri Aug 16 17:54:59 EST 1996

Is there anyone out there in the vicinity of Univeristy of Washington
(Seattle) with a National Instruments board in a macintosh?  I have a
program that I wrote (Spike Studio) which seems to have trouble running
on National Instruments boards, and I'd like to figure out what's
wrong.  The program is freeware, so you'd be contributing to the
greater good by letting me onto your machine, and I won't take too long
(a few hours some night).  Plus I'll buy you a coffee or beer or
something, and give you your own copy of Spike Studio with manual, and
whatever other bribes you need...

If anybody can help me out, I'll appreciate it a lot.  Thanks,

Eli Meir
Dept of Zoology, Univ of Washington
meir at zoology.washington.edu