Emergency HELP!!!!-Rett's Syndrome Overdose

charles mccarthy pandoc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 15 02:47:21 EST 1996

In <3212A9BC.326C at waymark.net> gfarm at waymark.net writes: 
>Can anyone help me find a doctor who can help these people?

I suggest a good malpractice lawyer would be advisable, and would 
probably be of immediate assistance in finding a qualified specialist.

If the parents were not given proper notification, the lawyer should
also be looking at abandonment of the patient as a cause for action.

Good luck

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list