Brain scan images

Joel Davis jdavis at
Thu Aug 29 18:51:57 EST 1996

I'm putting together a short presentation to a group of child care advocates
and mental health professionals on the neurological consequences of fetal
alcohol syndrome, child abuse and infant neglect. I would like to find a few
brain scan images (MRI and PET in particular) related to the topic, in
downloadable format (i.e., uudecoded GIF or JPG images). Any and all help
would be greatly appreciated. E-mail me or post it here. Thanks!

Joel Davis * Home Page: * E-mail: jdavis at
"No brain is stronger than its weakest think." --Thomas L. Masson