University of Wisconsin Postdoctoral Fellowship in Taste Gene Transgenesis and Taste Cell Receptor Studies - Available Immediately

Roger C. Leemann leemann at
Thu Dec 5 17:33:02 EST 1996

Edwin Azen wrote:
> Stipend is $21,000 - $23,000.  Excellent housing available on and near this beautiful campus.
I'm always wondering: Is that enough to make for a living or have
postdocs in the States other sources of money? And if so, what kind:
Parents, odd jobs, loans, +++ ?
I'm asking because I'm interested in doing some postdoc work in the
States and I'm wondering if I needed some extra money besides that just
to survive. What are the cost of living in the US?
Roger C. Leemann
Inst. for Medical Radiobiology
CH-5232 Villigen PSI