Left/right brain integration

Mark McDonald Scintor at isat.com
Sat Dec 21 03:14:26 EST 1996

In article <329B10F3.699E at iac.net>, Perry Sill <psill at iac.net> wrote:

>Does anyone know of any literature on a relationship between a) deficits of
>integration between the left & right brains, and b) personality? I am
>interested in such formulations as they would apply to normal (not
>split-brain or otherwise brain-damaged) subjects. Thanks in advance.

You might also find interesting cases where a hehispherectomy has been
done (one usually severly malformed adn deseased hehisphere of the brain
is removed).  These could serve as a test for if a hemisphere is missing,
what can the other hemisphere compensate for.  I know that the procedure
has been done but I do not know what if any research has been done on it.

There are those who say that no true story ever ends...
There are others who say that there is only one true story and we are all a part of it.