Nuroligical proteins info

Michael C. Gorry mcgorry at
Mon Dec 23 19:34:45 EST 1996

I am interested in finding up-to-date information on
neuroligical proteins and protein interactions.  To
narrow it down, I am particularly interested in synaptic
vessicle cycle proteins.  I have been searching journals
but don't know which ones might be of use or any
other sources.  The Entrez system gives information that
is 6 months to 1 year past.  Have there been any books
lately?  Are there any journals which concentrate in this
area or on neurological proteins in general?

Any help will be appreciated.

Michael Gorry
mcgorry at