Adaptive Chaos (Arthur Conan Hoyle's rules)

Administrador del Nodo Postmaster at neubio.sld.ar
Sun Feb 4 11:23:18 EST 1996

 Dear Neuronetters,

	Lou Pecora <pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil>, in the
message <pecora-3101960745020001 at esp225.nrl.navy.mil>
elucidated a comment on Adaptive Chaos made
in article <jqbDM0K15.JAx at netcom.com>, jqb at netcom.com
by Jim Balter, who had previously written:
>> Here's another context where I can ask whether the game of chess
>> obeys the laws of physics.
Lou's answer was as follows:
>No. It obeys the rules of Hoyle.
>
>Lou Pecora
>code 6341
>Naval Research Lab
>Washington  DC  20375
>USA
>pecora at zoltar.nrl.navy.mil

       Hi, Lou! I read many titles from Sir Arthur but don't remember
his rule. Would you disclose its contents?
             Cheers,
                 Mario
       =@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@
       Prof. M.F. Crocco,
       <postmaster at neubio.sld.ar>

       Director, Centro de Investig. Neurobiologicas, Ministry of
Health & Welfare, Argentine Republic; and
       Head, Lab. of Electroneurobiological Res.,
Hospital "Dr. Jose Tiburcio Borda", Municipality of Buenos Aires,
       Office:  Phone/Fax (54 1) 306 -7314
                e-mail <postmaster at neubio.gov.ar>
       Standard disclaimer: Las opiniones de este mensaje son
personales y no comprometen las dependencias a cargo del firmante