Researchers or Drs. with an interest in Acetylcholine

imxtc4u at gate.net imxtc4u at gate.net
Sun Feb 4 10:10:25 EST 1996

Are there any researchers or doctors. with an interest in Cholinergics,  who would
be willing to look at a chart that I can fax to you and offer some opinions?  I have
a neuromuscular problem that is still undiagonised after 2 years.  I'm scheduled
for a muscle/nerve biopsy.

Through frustration, I've done my own research, plowed through old medical
records from myself and my father (had similar problems) and came up with an
unsettling  connection to the problems and the taking of Anticholinergic drugs.

Dennis T.