receptor binding assay

TJU USENET News User netnews at aisr.lib.tju.edu
Mon Feb 5 15:19:24 EST 1996

Hello,

I have recently become involved in carrying out receptor binding studies on
excitatory amino acid receptors and have found need for a software
program which can handle complex binding models such as 2-site (my Excell
regression/scatchard ability is not enough to deal with these kinds of
data).  If anyone knows of or is using such a program I would very much
appreciate hearing from you.  PLease contact me via e-mail (or post to
the group if you think this might be of general interest...which I doubt)
at the following address:

	kuersch1 at jeflin.tju.edu

Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Christian