Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy...Info. Needed

Sarah Schlegel sschlegel at wesleyan.edu
Mon Feb 5 04:32:08 EST 1996

Hi!
My name is Sarah Schlegel, and I am a first-year undergraduate student at
Wesleyan University.  For one of my courses, Clinical Neuropsychology, I
am writing a paper about the effects of Munchausen syndrome by proxy on
the cognitive development of the victimized children.  I was wondering if
anyone can help me with some good leads.  I would like to find out as much
possible about this topic, be it from books, articles, doctors,
scientists, case studies, family members, teachers, friends, etc.  Can
anyone help?  Please respond to this, or, if it is by any chance possible
and not inconvienient for you, please send your response to:

sschlegel at wesleyan.edu

Thank you.
Sincerely, Sarah