New subscriber

Sarah Schlegel sschlegel at wesleyan.edu
Mon Feb 5 22:45:12 EST 1996

In article <4eur5b$8b8 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, skiwind332 at aol.com
(Skiwind332) wrote:

> Hi!  I am a kid that would like to be a neurosurgeon when I grow up so I
> thought that this would be a good place to get more information.  What is
> a signature.  I would appreciate any tips people could send me. Thanks!

Hey Skiwind!
I'm sortof a kid who wants to be a neurosurgeon, too.  I'm a student at
Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut.  I come here often to post
messages and get more information as well.  If you would like more advice
from a student going through the whole pre-med, pre-career, planning
stages, please be in touch with me.  I'd love to talk with you.:)
:), Sarah
sschlegel at wesleyan.edu
P.S. How old are you, by the way?  I'm just wondering how long you've
wanted to be a neurosurgeon, since what age?