amnesia due to Ecstasy

Dr. Josef Spatt 101472.606 at CompuServe.COM
Sun Feb 11 09:13:22 EST 1996

As I have a patient with an acute onset amnestic syndrome after
use of Exstasy, I'm very interested in information and experiences
in neurological complications of designer drugs. My patient is
showing a pure episodic memory deficit. The neuropsychological
findings are not easily explained by the bilateral ischemic
lesions (eventually due to vasculitis) found in the MRI , because
the lesions are not located in primary memory relevant areas.

Dr.Josef Spatt
NKR Rosenhügel
Riedelgasse 5 1130 Vienna
AUSTRIA