glial cells, plasticity, and learning

Stephen Maren maren at psych.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 12 15:15:18 EST 1996

I believe there is some work from Bill Greenough's lab showing increases
in the numbers of glial cells following the induction of LTP.  I'm not
sure if this work is published or not, but you might see if you cen dig it
up.  Anyway, there are recent reports that glial cells may be involved in
regulating hippocampal LTP, so it does not surprise me that you are
observing chnages in glial gene expression.

Stephen Maren

In article
<Pine.SOL.3.91.960210085825.26133A-100000 at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu>, Sandra