Gregg B Wells wellsg at
Tue Feb 13 23:49:38 EST 1996

Joseph K. O'Connor (Joseph_K._O'Connor at wrote:
: Hello,

: I'm writing this with two questions in mind. If you or someone you know has
: information or pointers to information about "cri-du-chat" could you please
: send me that info? Do you know of researchers who might be able to get us in
: touch with people with this syndrome or their families? If you have any
: information about this please contact me, and I'll check back here on
: to see if anyone posts about this.

: Thanks,

: Joseph Karr O'Connor
: Computer Lab Manager
: Southern California Institute of Architecture
: vox: 310-574-1123
: fax: 310-574-3801
: jko at

The information at
is helpful.  It is part of the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man database.

Gregg Wells
Department of Pathology
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania