cri-du-chat

Gregg B Wells wellsg at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Feb 13 23:49:38 EST 1996

Joseph K. O'Connor (Joseph_K._O'Connor at sciarc.edu) wrote:
: Hello,

: I'm writing this with two questions in mind. If you or someone you know has
: information or pointers to information about "cri-du-chat" could you please
: send me that info? Do you know of researchers who might be able to get us in
: touch with people with this syndrome or their families? If you have any
: information about this please contact me, and I'll check back here on
: bionet.info-theory to see if anyone posts about this.

: Thanks,

: Joseph Karr O'Connor
: Computer Lab Manager
: Southern California Institute of Architecture
: vox: 310-574-1123
: fax: 310-574-3801
: jko at sciarc.edu

The information at
http://www3.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/htbin-post/Omim/dispmim?123450
is helpful.  It is part of the Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man database.

Gregg Wells
Department of Pathology
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania