brain evolution

Brainwave Surfer agnew at gems.vcu.edu
Wed Feb 14 07:52:27 EST 1996

In article <4fp6ks$bnf at alpha1.chapman.edu>, hrolson at nexus.chapman.edu (Howard R. Olson) writes:
>        Has anyone seen or read RECENT books on brain evolution?
> I need a current review article if you have no book references.
>
>                           Thanks in Advance
>                                             Howard

no, but i'd go ape over reading one myself....  hee har har...

J.

         /^^^\   \ /   Jim Agnew         | AGNEW at RUBY.VCU.EDU  (Internet)
        /      >  ||   Neurosurgery,     | AGNEW at VCUVAX        (Bitnet)
   /\_/     '   \  /   MCV-VCU           | This disc will self destruct in
 /________________>    Richmond, VA, USA | five seconds.  Good luck, Jim..."