New Free Psych Preprint Server

George Hammond prep at unix.ccsnet.com
Sun Feb 18 01:13:19 EST 1996

  PREP at  http://www.ccsnet.com/prep is the first, free,
general service PREPRINT SERVER in the field of Psychology.
Preprint Servers are commonplace in Physics, Math, Chemistry
and other fields.  Some are posting as many as 1,000 preprints
per month.
  If you have unpublished manuscripts, papers in press or
pending acceptance, or rejected papers or even works in progress,
you can easily post a copy on the free PREP Preprint Server by
email.  This is a free public service.  No special equipment or
special software is needed.  A paper written on any word
processor can be posted.  We OPTICALLY SCAN all illustrations
for you free of charge.
  If you are writing papers in ANY area of Psychology we strongly
urge you to check  http://www.ccsnet.com/prep  on the WEB and take
advantage of the PREP Preprint Server in order to obtain immediate
circulation of your work to the Psychology community.  No charges
or copyright transfer is required.  Full instructions and details
are available onsite.  This is the world's first and only, free,
noncommercial, public service, Psychology Preprint Server.