Species specific antibodies to neurons, and Antibodies to motor neurons

F. C. Zhou IMCE100 at indyvax.iupui.edu
Sun Feb 18 11:11:30 EST 1996

   I am looking for, if any,  species specific antibodies to neurons or
glia marker, so the neurons/glia in rats can be distinguished from those
from, e.x., mouse, chich or other specieis.  My searching also extends to
an markers or antibodies, other than cholinergic staining, to identify the
spinal motor neurons.  These will help me greatly.

                                                               F. C.

--
Feng Zhou
Indiana Univ. Sch. Med.