Quotes & images about the brain & mind

Dr. Diana Issidorides IMPULS at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 19 10:42:01 EST 1996

IMPULS Science & Technology is a new interactive science museum opening in
Amsterdam in April 1997.
I'm a cognitive psychologist presently developing a permanent gallery on
psychology and the brain.

One of our exhibit units involves a brain display:
In a central area of the exhibition, a real brain is displayed,
accompanied by exhibit graphics on the relationship between brain and
behaviour, images of the brain in action, as well as famous quotations on
the mind and brain, as reflected in literature, philosophy and science.

I'd like to call upon everyone interested in this field to provide me with:
€ (short) quotations on the mind and brain
€ photographs of the brain in action from imaging techniques (PET etc.);
€ old prints related to or showing the brain (phrenology, old medical
drawings etc.)

This can lead to a very powerful and poetic exhibit!

You can send your submissions and feedback to issidori at xs4all.nl

Thanks a lot,
Dr. Diana Issidorides