Schools outside of CA

David Redish dredish at
Tue Feb 20 10:22:59 EST 1996

In article <4g9802$sg9 at>,
Joshua Busch <jbusch at> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me about schools outsdie of the CA area that do work with fMRI
>or possibly neuro physiology.  I am currently looking at Hopkins, Wash U., and
>U. Washington.  Can anyone suggest anyother schools, preferably with
>M.D./Ph.D. prgograms in neurophys or neurology.

Check out the Neural Processes in Cognition Program at the University
of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University

which is the Graduate Training arm of the Center for the Neural Basis
of Cognition

For specific fMRI at NPC/CNBC information check out:

maintainer, CNBC website:
maintainer, Cog-Neuro Sites on the Internet, courtesy CNBC:
maintainer, NIPS*96 website:
David Redish		Computer Science Department CMU
graduate student	Neural Processes in Cognition Training Program
			Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition (CNBC)