Schools outside of CA

David Redish dredish at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:22:59 EST 1996

In article <4g9802$sg9 at moe.cc.emory.edu>,
Joshua Busch <jbusch at emory.edu> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me about schools outsdie of the CA area that do work with fMRI
>or possibly neuro physiology.  I am currently looking at Hopkins, Wash U., and
>U. Washington.  Can anyone suggest anyother schools, preferably with
>M.D./Ph.D. prgograms in neurophys or neurology.
>Thanks
>Josh

Check out the Neural Processes in Cognition Program at the University
of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University

        http://neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu/npc

which is the Graduate Training arm of the Center for the Neural Basis
of Cognition

        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC

For specific fMRI at NPC/CNBC information check out:

        http://neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu/neuroscape/journal/fmri/

adr
maintainer, CNBC website:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC
maintainer, Cog-Neuro Sites on the Internet, courtesy CNBC:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC/other
maintainer, NIPS*96 website:
        http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/NIPS
David Redish		Computer Science Department CMU
graduate student	Neural Processes in Cognition Training Program
			Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition (CNBC)
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/People/dredish/home.html