Chelicerates, nervous system

Hannah Dvorak hdvorak at
Tue Feb 20 20:46:14 EST 1996

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.960219134358.1533A-100000 at>, Neal Prakash <eamg061 at> says:
>hi Pieter,
>I think Dr. ? Full at UC Berkeley did lots of work with locomotion and
>the nervous system. I even remember seeing scorpions in the stock room.
>That's all I remember--hope you can find something with this limited info.

Robert J. Full.  He gave a cool talk here yesterday, comparing running
in animals with two (humans), four (dogs), six (cockroaches), eight
(crabs) and more (centipedes, millipedes) legs.

He did also show clips of scorpions.

- Hannah

Hannah Dvorak			hdvorak at
Division of Biology 216-76
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125