TBI assessment

Peter Rumney rumneyp at interlog.com
Thu Feb 22 22:29:59 EST 1996

In article <4g8qu9$9cq at hunter.premier.net>, cogito at premier.net wrote:

> On 17 Feb 1996 13:23:21 -0500, australo at aol.com (AUSTRALO) wrote:
>
> >Is there anyone out there who knows if there is a commercially available
> >computerized assessment package for traumatic brain injury for the
> >purposes of rehabilitation.  Thanks to anyone who can help.
> >
> >Ernie
>
> Check out the page listed in the signature below, then look under
> assessment or software.
>
> Jeff

Dear Ernie:
It all depends on what specific areas of assessment you have in mind and
which areas of remediation you wish to address.  If you are interested,
the Journal of Head Trauma Rehab. had an article describing a computer
based assessment & remediation package for high level cognitive/language
remediation currently available for the Macintosh.  It is called the TEACH
program and Dr. Pat Johnson & Nancy Thomas-Stonell of the Centre for
Traumatic Brain Injury Rehab. in Toronto, Ont. Canada are its authors.

E- Mail me if you think that this is what you are interested in.

Peter Rumney.  416-424-3838 Tel          Fax 416-425-6557