Does Anybody Know If A Drug Information Clearinghouse Exists?

Paulette L. Motzko motzko at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 26 02:07:55 EST 1996

My name is Paulette motzko and I'm the director of The Epilepsy
Foundation of Orange County.  Every day I deal with drug interactions,
the problems of side effects affecting life quality, and a variety of
other drug-related issues.  It would be wonderful if an information
line or a clearinghouse existed that a person could resort to when in
need of an answer or two!  Is there such a thing as a Physicians Desk
Reference on CD ROM?  Even after having epilepsy for 25 years and
getting to know how medicine can do things to our bodies we don't
necessarily want, I need to know I can get answers ASAP. It would be a
great asset to be able to search drug interactions, print out a drug
information sheet to someone, and get answers to other miscellaneous
questions.  It would help me find better solutions to the myriad of
problems people with epilepsy have.
Also, do any of you know a willing neurologist or epileptologist in
which I could consult with from time to time?  If any of you know of a
doctor at a Comprehensive Epilepsy Center or otherwise, who would be
willing to work with me to help the millions who have this "invisible
disorder", let me know.

Sincerely,
Paulette Motzko
(800) 509-3131