determinants of homosexuality

Richard Kerr kerrr at CRYPTIC.RCH.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Feb 27 01:49:37 EST 1996

>I'm looking for research done on possible biological determinants of
>homsexuality.  If anyone knows of any sources that would be particularly
>useful, or studies that might offer guidance, I would appreciate the
>information.  I know a lot of information exists, but I know nothing about
>the sujects, and am looking for starting points in my investigation.  Has
>there been any new research--I know there was a surge of studies a few
>years ago?
>
>Josh Rolnick

Josh,
you should seek out Teresa Binstock and her posts on pheromones, brain
development and sexuality....really interesting stuff.Contact the newsgroup
service-man at net.bio.net (Dave Kristoffson) and ask for the FAQ which
shows you how to run thru' archived posts.
hope this helps

Richard Kerr
The Murdoch Institute
Flemington Road
Parkville 3052 Victoria AUSTRALIA
PH:          (61 3) 9345 5045
FAX:        (61 3) 9348 1391
email:       kerrr at cryptic.rch.unimelb.edu.au
"In the pursuit of knowledge, wisdom, beer & pizza."