brain anatomy and photographic memory?

Ariel Sloan sloan at yu1.yu.edu
Mon Feb 26 18:07:24 EST 1996

I think that the way a photographic memory works is that you have to
understand how a normal memory works.  I think they are the same.  When
you hear or see anything your brain right away procceses it and adds it
and puts it into context with everything else you have seen or heard or
felt.  This works well with the wavelet theory that when you think of
something it is a wave and the wave gets very strong when you have made
many connections.  Someone with a photographic memory just has more ideas
stored up with wich to make connections with.  This is just what I
think.  If anyone one wants me to do research about my! theory they
should write.  Or they can use it in a scholarly journal.  Copyright 2-26-95