medicinal plants for schizophrenia and depression

Frank Scaraglino fjscar at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 27 23:09:47 EST 1996

        Hello, I have recently returned from a third world country with
a plant which may contain some type of psychotropic medicine  for
schizophrenia and/or depression. I need to do some chemical analysis of
this plant. I am looking for a lab who will make a extract  and test it
for any possible psychotropic compounds it may have. Also, If you would
tell me any information about mental illness in third world countries.
Please respond via e-mail. My adress is cscaragl at sunysb.ccmail.edu.
Please, any information will be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

                                                    -Christian